Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2/19/2013 Free Write

Well, lets talk about my weekend. It was not great. I started having pancreas pains and had to go to the ER on Sunday for pain and naseau medicine. I really thought the pancreatitis flare-ups was over and that I was done with them. I know they are better than they used to be and I should be greatful that it's been almost 2 years since a hospital stay but this illness has taken so much from me. So after getting the pain and naseau medicine I end up with a migraine. That lasted most of yesterday and when it finally eased, I was able to work on my homework. I got what I needed to do done. Christian came by and brought 3 puppies for me to see. I don't know if I want one or not. They are going to give me one free but it's one of the runts and Im not sure I want a runt. They are super cute and sweet but I don't know if they will grow to be big like their parents which is what i want. I also need to decide if I want to deal with house-breaking. Kyia and Oliver are done and I dont have to worry about them chewing things up either. They are out of that stage, a new puppy would go through messing in the house and chewing on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment