Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

What do I want to chat about today? How about the guilt of not studying for my Algebra quiz last night long enough? I couldn't help it. I was too tired after working out at the gym and I have to go to a tutor for the Algebraic sentences that we are doing now because I just don't understand what I'm supposed to do. Yesterday was a very busy day. I had to go to therapy at 7am then I had to go to work, then to Joplin and to the gym. A very busy day for me. I did however get to spend the afternoon with my best friend since we went to Joplin together for work and had lunch there. It was nice, we don't get to spend enough time together. Wonder if the husband is going to send me flowers today? I dont care if he doesn't but I'm still wondering. We are going to make a Thanksgiving dinner tonight for our Valentine meal. I keep going back and correcting my typing errors even though we are supposed to just type away and not worry about the errors. Guess the more we free write the better we will become. Research papers was just thrown out there in class today. Ugh!!! I hope that is something I can master.

No comments:

Post a Comment