Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3/5/2013

Well what all has happened since the last time I wrote, hmmm... My daughter called me yesterday and we are expecting grandchild number 3. I'm so excited that our little family unit is going to be a bigger unit. Since Samantha's death, our family has suffered so much and feels so little that having 3 little ones will sure be a blessing. I love being a grandma and want to have another grandson due to the 5 year old granddaughter is a complete handful. They both are but it seems that she is more so than he is. My daughter says there will be no more after this so I'm hoping for twins. That's probably not going to happen but a grandma can hope. I want 4 grandchildren total or 5 would be awesome but my daughter says they can't afford that many so 3 is all I'm getting. Work is going ok, glad the boss is back. Nothing to write about there. Nothing going on at home. Nothing going on much at school. Im a very boring person or rather, I just have a very boring life. My friend is coming up from Texas this weekend. This is before she moves back to Oregon at the end of the month. I'm really going to miss her but she is exhausting at times. I know she means well but wants all of my attention all of the time and that is exhausting. I'll be glad to see her since its been several months and hope she gets to stay til Monday but then I'll be ready for her to go home. That sounds awful of me but that's how I feel. What picture do I need to put on here? Let's find one of a baby toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment