Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Writing Groove

Writing to get back in the groove of things. What shall I write about this morning? Maybe I should write about the weather that is worrying me and if I'm going to have to pull extra shifts at the Red Cross if we have to put up a shelter. My dogs are home so if the weather comes, I hope it waits until I'm out of class. I feel behind since I missed last Thursday but I'm sure I'll catch up. I've been practicing on Twitter so hopefully I've got that down. I just have to follow my classmates and not sure how to do that. I have to stop worrying about feeling like I don't belong in this class. I think it's just because it's been so long since I've been in school and also since I took English Comp I. I keep doubting myself and that is really upsetting me because I have no reason to doubt my abilities. I will pass this class one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment