Thursday, April 4, 2013

Free Write 4/4/13


My world isn't going to come crashing down on me after all.  Will isn't going to be laid off from his job.  He is able to go get a special FCC license and that saves his job.  Even tho that isn't in his contract that he has to have it but they are making him.  Oh well... We are going to TN on the 19th for his class.  It's costing quite a bit of money but it's saving his job and that's worth it.  We are going to be an hour from Nashville yee haw!  I hate country music but I'm sure I'll find other things to do while he is in class.  I don't know why he wants me to go but I will be the supportive little wife.  haha  Now maybe I'll quit worrying about that part of my life.   I will go back to worrying about my grades.  At least this class is still an A.  My algebra class is a B and that stinks.  Me and the tests just aren't seeing eye to eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment