Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Free-Write 4/2/13

Well let's see...I have an A in this class and a B in Algebra, not too bad.  I'm not sure how I'm going to 'rock' this research paper out but I'll do my best.  Really stressed about Will's job.  I hope he can get the license he needs to keep his job and not be laid off.  I don't understand why they can't go by seniority so he would be safe and not on the top of the lay-off list without that license.  Guess we will have to wait and see what happens and maybe his boss will give him some insight today.  If he gets to take a class for the license, we will be going to TN to do it. I didn't plan on going but he wants me to so we will drive there and it will cost us a lot less money than him flying to CA. 

Gonna be a grandma again.  This will make number three.  I kind of wish that Dallynn would have waited until Ayden was in school to have the 3rd one but it's not my decision. Oh well, the more the merrier. 

These free-writes are fun except I don't have much to write about.  My life is pretty boring and mundane; wonder if that's spelled correctly?  I guess my calm life is pretty good since I don't have drama and caos in it.  What picture will I put on this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment